Have we seen the worst of winter? Is spring already here?
As a reference, here are the previous winning dates and times:
1. The temperature listed on the weather station is rounded up to the nearest 0.1 of a degree. Thus, the winning time will technically be the first time the temperature is 19.950 degrees Celsius or higher after 12:01 am March 1, 2017.
2. Two people will NOT be allowed to have the same time, hence please check the calendar to make sure that nobody else has already chosen the time and date you are entering.
3. Only one entry per person and e-mail adress will be accepted.
4. All times used in the contest will be local time (ie. at 2:00 am March 12 we will start to use Daylight Saving Time).
5. All entries must be submitted by 2:00 pm EST, March 8th 2017.
6. In case of a tie, the person with the closest guess prior to the correct time will win.
7. Any rulings made by the contest organizers (Frank Seglenieks and Dr. Ric Soulis) are final.