Routing

Ask questions or report problems
ephilip

Routing

Postby ephilip » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Greetings,

I was trying to use DEFAULT for :SubBasins attribute PROFILE (page 121). I am getting error.

ERROR : No channel profiles specified in .rvp file. Cannot proceed.
ERROR : Parse HRU File: Unrecognized Channel profile code (DEFAULT) in SubBasins command

What channel routing method should I use? Please help.

Thank you
Elizabeth

rchlumsk

Re: Routing

Postby rchlumsk » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:46 pm

Hi Elizabeth

The errors indicate that you need a channel profile for the current model configuration that you have, which can be found on page 111 of the manual. Not all routing methods require a channel profile, so depending on how you want to setup the model and other model details (accuracy, size of basins, etc.), you could use the ROUTE_NONE option, at least to get your model started.

Hope that helps!
Rob
Robert Chlumsky
rchlumsk@uwaterloo.ca

Markmilleru2

Postby Markmilleru2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:02 pm

rchlumsk wrote:Hi Elizabeth

The errors indicate that you need a channel profile for the current model configuration that you have, which can be found on page 111 of the manual. Not all routing methods require a channel profile, so depending on how you want to setup the model and other model details (accuracy, size of basins, etc.), you could use the ROUTE_NONE option, at least to get your model started.

Hope that helps!
Rob

Sir can you please give a link to a video where I can see how I can do this easily

rchlumsk

Postby rchlumsk » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:42 am

Hi Mark

At this time we do not have tutorial videos, although we can consider putting some together if the community would find it valuable. The resource we do have is the Raven Manual, which you can download from the Raven Downloads page, http://raven.uwaterloo.ca/Downloads.html. If you have any other questions just us know.

Rob
Robert Chlumsky
rchlumsk@uwaterloo.ca

Return to “Help & Support”